Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Delays - and apologies

Jake called me with an offer for playing this Wednesday (the 20th) and I had to decline.

It turns out Benton is out of town anyway, but we could still have possibly played. And I could well have just run it, but things for me have been a bit chaotic recently.

We are set to go on the 27th, and hopefully we'll get back to an every-other week schedule from there!

2 comments:

Benton said...

I was sorely tempted to shelve my plans for another week, but I would've been screwing over my friend, who took vacation time off to hang out with me. But Ghesh will soon stride through the bodies of his kobold enemies again!

Also, sorry I haven't been to the comic store in forever. I plan on coming in today just to clean out my folder of Star Wars stuff.

Merin said...

No worries. I was ill-prepared to storytell that day.

I should be a-ok on Wednesday the 27th however!