My initial idea was for a new party of characters to try to uncover what happened to the last party.
However, on reflection, I think a better course of action may well be to instead reset the clock and pick up, with the old party, as it headed to the kobold cave.
I will allow for Max to stick with his new Warlock instead of going back to his Warlord if he likes, but otherwise as long as everyone was enjoying their characters I think we should stick with them.
Any questions or comments can be left here or emailed to me.
Of course, with Benton stepping in, we will probably not get back to this campaign for a little while now.
2 More Quit
-
With a couple more players bowing out of playing, the game is now
officially ended.
Thanks for playing and for the memories, everyone!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment