We will be starting Keep on the Shadowfell over with a clean, new party.
I will be making extra efforts to assure that there is no TPK ever again (unless you are all REALLY asking for it, which you weren't) and even more effort to draw in PC personalities and get the RP part of the RPG going.
Don't worry, it will feel different than the previous run-through.
I'd still like to emphasize sticking with the core races from the PHB, please, and as much as possible sticking with the core classes. I will listen to pleas, but don't get your hopes up. The new playtest classes are possibilities (artificer, barbarian, bard, druid) but I'd like to keep them to a minimum.
I want us to get more game-time in for a session - this might not be possible. A session should be at least every other week and last (game-time) 5 hours, in which time there should be 3-4 encounters (not all of them being, or needing to be, combat.) This is what I'll be working towards.
Lastly, I am toying with the idea of making certain Jobs static instead of dynamic. Like Jake being Party Leader and Mike handling Initiative and the like.
2 More Quit
-
With a couple more players bowing out of playing, the game is now
officially ended.
Thanks for playing and for the memories, everyone!
16 years ago
3 comments:
What about the use of published books such as Martial Power?
Really trying to keep things simple for myself and others playing who don't buy/memorize all the books.
Let me know what it is from the book you want and we'll see.
I guess I'm saying "case by case basis" then.
Despite my reputation, I'm far from memorizing the 4th Ed. books — I can only name a few choice powers, I can't remember any of the magic items, I can't remember the skill lists for any of the classes, and I can name only a few feats. It's mostly that I have the access to freely read them.
It would be far more accurate to say I've memorized the Star Wars books.
Post a Comment