Thursday, April 9, 2009

First Session - April 22nd

With the player load-out and party build more or less ready, we will look for our first session to start on Wednesday April 22nd.

Ideally I would like us to try and meet at 5:30 pm, but I don't know how that works for anyone else nor if that's even easy for me to make. So until I hear otherwise we'll stick with our 6:30 meeting time for now.

Also - I have my basement rec room all moved about and remodeled. I should have the finishing touches (another table, everything lain out properly, etc.) by the 22nd.

Once everyone arrives and is settled downstairs I'd expect about 15 minutes to settle in and then about 15 minutes for pre-game ritual (DM presenting game info, eventual "Previously on..." and character changes, etc.) and then the game will be underway (ideally by 7, but hey, it'll get going when it does.)

I hope to see us get at least 2 encounters in per night (encounters need not be combat - a good acted-out RP session or a prolonged skill challenge count as well) and will be planning on stopping points so we can get people heading home by 11 pm at the latest.

Start getting me backstory for your characters, if you want it created and to be woven into the campaign story. If you don't want to create one I'll provide something for your character.

No comments: