Monday, December 15, 2008

Updates on My Campaign

Benton and I will be swapping soon our roles as DM / Player. I'll be running the sessions as I tried to before, with some more emphasis (on me, mostly) to keep things moving and lively, to get started sooner for more game time and yet still end the game sooner for those who need to go to bed.

Start getting character ideas sent to me, or talk to me at some point about them. I do want, as much as possible, to stick to the core books (namely - PHB) but I am listening to requests for outside options. No to anything Forgotten Realms as we are not playing in that world, to start. Playtest classes from the upcoming PHB 2 (Barbarian, Druid, Bard, etc.) are possibilities. No to races from the Monster Manual.

To start things rolling, Benton is looking at possibly a Dwarven Druid (Controller) or Tiefling Bard (Leader).

Finally, I am debating about hosting my sessions at my house. It would be more convenient for me and I would have things set up and ready to go before anyone started arriving. I have the room for it, and my dog is much smaller and I have no problem locking Molly away from where the people are.

No comments: